I had so many ideas for my birthday party that it was hard to choose just one! I convinced my mom that we should do a Judy Hops obstacle course party at our house and we would play Nick's Hide and Seek and I even had something picked out for Chief Bogo. As it turned out, the daycare lady at Summit really wanted to promote their birthday parties and she asked Mom to let us have the party at Summit! So it morphed into a Judy Hops and Ninja obstacle course! It was a little last minute and Mom thought nobody would come because it was a big weekend in our church and the St. George Marathon was the next day, but NOPE! Everyone could come!
![]() |
| Mom made my favorite emoji cupcakes. |
We had a lot of fun running the track at Summit and tackling all our obstacles! Most of my friends had never been to our gym before.
It was a little tiring!
| I love my friends! |
We loved taking home all those balloons. Our car was jam packed! Miss Nichole was great and had done treat bags which Mom was really grateful for.







0 comments:
Post a Comment