Guest post by Mom:
I'm really proud of my two big girls. School comes easily for them, but they are always willing to do the extras. They find out about the bonus stuff you can do at school and they do it. They just had a Reading Fair at the school and both girls participated. To be fair, Cara originally told me that she DIDN'T want to do it and then three days before changed her mind. Lovely.
Siena's project was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory which she loves. She even dressed up as Willy Wonka.
Cara picked a little I Can Read book that featured the fabulous Pinkalicious. She also dressed up as Pinkalicious.
I was surprised at how many kids did it, but even with that my girls took 2nd and 3rd in the K-2nd Category! We got $35 to Barnes and Noble between the two of them! Siena was also honored as the Super Scholar of the month for Mrs. Simonson's class. Cara got that honor back in September I think and I didn't even realize what it was! You'll notice Cara is holding a small second certificate. That one was for perfect attendance for a 6 week period. Siena didn't get it because I checked her out of school to go see The Good Dinosaur!



0 comments:
Post a Comment