Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Blogging Absence

So you might have noticed that we have gone quite awhile without posting. Mom actually asked Dad last night if she should maybe walk away from our blog. NO! How else would we be able to document our lives...I mean besides Instagram and Facebook, of course?! Good news, she has decided to hang in there. So we have back blogging to do.

Let's start with our New Year's Eve plans. Mom and Dad tossed some ideas back and forth including hosting a party for our neighbors, but it never happened. A lot of our neighbors had family in town or were out of town themselves and then we knew that we wanted to play in grandma and grandpa's hot tub anyway. So that's where we ended up, Grandma and Grandpa's, playing with cousins.

Unfortunately, I actually SLEPT most of New Year's Eve. I did not feel well at all. I had a fever and was just very achey and tired. My eyes just looked sick. I could perk up with a little ibuprofen, but it was kind of a miserable few days.


The celebration was a little lack luster. We played a few games, ate some food, and just kind of hung around which isn't really different than most days. However, we did have awesome headbands.






We did a countdown for an eastern time zone New Year and had fun with poppers and blowing horns and effectively cheered in a New Year.

0 comments: