Yeah. I don't know if you noticed, but we are into DECEMBER! And my mommy hasn't helped me work on this blog in forever.
How about we finally tell you about Thanksgiving?
Cara had her Thanksgiving feast at preschool where she steadfastly refused to eat "chicken".
My school had its annual Turkey Trot and Mom and the little girls came and joined us!
And then we packed up into our trusty two wheel drive sleigh known as Mozzy and drove north to be with the Romneys!
Mom and Dad tell me that nobody slept really well the night before, but Thanksgiving morning we all headed out to watch them play football with Uncle Troy and his ward!
And then we headed to Bucca Di Beppo where we got what they tell me is "The Pope Room". It was very funny!
Until I threw up. In the restaurant. Despite the fact that I ate almost NOTHING. I had been complaining that my stomach hurt and Mom did try and give me medicine, but to know avail. So with that fail, I dubbed this "THE WORST THANKSGIVING"
Iva enjoyed her Apa despite my illness.
And I proceeded to sleep 20 of the next 24 hours. AT MY FAVORITE HOUSE TO PLAY. I was sick.
They did rouse me to try and go see the church history museum's kids area and fun Christmas decorations at the temple.
The candy windows at Macy's!
Unfortunately, the church history museum was CLOSED for massive renovations. I was devastated and began sobbing. I had been putting up with VERY frequent bathroom breaks to deal with diarrhea. So I went back and hibernated with Daddy.
I rallied and made it to Zoo Lights at the Zoo as well!
Aunt Rachel said hello to a bear...
We went back to the zoo the next day however because you don't see as many animals at night as you would hope! Iva LOVED the seal lions!
I finally felt better as we drove home to St. George, but we will all just be grateful no one else in the family got sick!













0 comments:
Post a Comment