My first LOST TOOTH that is. A couple of weeks ago, I came running out of kindergarten with the best of news for my Mommy. My tooth was loose. She suspected for the last few months that it was coming because my teeth kind of looked like they were starting to move and separate. It still almost reduced her to tears. Teeth gross her out, but she secretly admitted she also just wasn't prepared for me to hit that milestone. Kindergarten finishing up and grown up teeth. It's just too much. I LOVED wiggling it. Mommy hated watching me. I showed it to everyone.
Then on Mother's Day of all days, the tooth really loosened up and Aunt Becca was in town and we JUST KNEW TODAY WAS THE DAY. We got to Grandma's and Aunt Becca grabbed the floss. Mommy refused to even be in the room. It was just too disgusting. She kind of hovered in the background listening to us attempt to get this tooth out. We have like TEN videos of our attempts because we just knew this time it would work. We tried two different types of floss, pulling out with fingers, pulling out with a tissue, Becca, Daddy, Grandma, etc and then finally they grew tired of trying and thought maybe today wasn't the day. In marched Mommy, whom we thought was cowering out of a queasy stomach, but turns out was just dying over how we were DOING IT WRONG! She sat down next to me, grabbed a tissue, gave one hard twist and BAM out came my tooth! Big day for BOTH of us!
And of course the next morning, I had a sparkling dollar from the tooth fairy. The dollar was covered with fairy dust!
Just a quick note from Mommy about Mother's Day:
I had a great Mother's Day. I was so spoiled on birthday that I was specific that for this Mother's Day I didn't need presents. I love being a mom to three girls. I always thought I wanted boys. This has been WAY BETTER. (I probably would say that if it were reversed to because they are MY KIDS!) I was able to relax on Mother's Day and Pete held the baby as much as possible which was awesome. I love that chubber, but man she gets heavy!
Ooo and look she rode her first carousel the day before Mother's Day...funny enough she'd been on Pirates of the Caribbean with it's waterfall drops, but not a carousel! Hahaha!
GAAA. Love those girls!
And we've started REAL FOOD! And the mashed up stuff too!








0 comments:
Post a Comment