Monday, February 3, 2014

Love

Guest post by the Mom:

You know those moments with your kids that take your breath away?  When they look up at you and smile and you see so clearly the sprinkle of freckles across their nose, the wonder and hope and love in their eyes and you are left kind of catching your breath?  I love those moments of course.  But do you know what I found the last time? I was struck this last time I had one of those moments that my mom must have had these moments to with me!  I used to be the little girl.  I have always knows that my mother loved me and that she'd do anything for me, but as I grow in my role as mom myself sometimes I am knocked off my feet with just how much she must have loved me.  I love this gift of motherhood.  It's a sneaky gift.  You get to have insight into how much someone else loves you.  I love it.

0 comments: