Friday, February 21, 2014

Caving with Grandpa and Swimming

On Tuesday Grandpa asked to take just Cara and me out hiking. We were excited to go on adventure and wanted to take backpacks and flashlights which is I think why we ended up at a lava cave in Snow Canyon!







Cara got a little bit nervous when we were actually in the caves and so I think Grandpa will have to take me back alone and go farther!

Quick note, we got a new mat for our trampoline! Our other one was in bad shape and had popped eight springs. We are so excited.


Yesterday, Mommy and Aunt Angie decided to use some of our free passes and go swim at the Washington City Rec Center.  It was a blast.  I was very brave and went down the big hydro tube by myself!


This is obviously a little slide.  Not the big one!







1 comments:

Rachel said...

That was fun to catch up on all your recent posts. Your dad is so sweet with your girls - what a great grandpa!!