Yes, there is an "s" at the end of the word celebration. I got to celebrate my birthday FOUR times. Once on the day at Lake Powell. Once on Sunday when I got home and we had cake with Daddy and the rest of the family. Once at school and then once with my friends for my first ever FRIEND PARTY!!!!
Daddy wanted to make sure we celebrated my birthday with him so we had a party with family that Sunday.
| I have awesome aunts and uncles... |
| Lexi and Cara were great helpers when it came to present time! |
And then on Wednesday, my kindergarten class celebrated with me!
But I could hardly wait for Friday. My mommy actually put together a "friend" party. If you ask her, she'll tell you it wasn't that spectacular, but when you ask me I tell you that it was AWESOME!!!!
![]() |
| We played "Pin the Hat on the Witch" |
| And then we tried out Twister.... |
| Followed by a little Disney Dance action! |
| Cupcakes! |
| Present time! |
| And then chaos ensued. We jumped around, colored on the drive way, ran around like crazy people... |



0 comments:
Post a Comment