We've been busy. October has had us doing lots of things and enjoying different kinds of weather. It was very cold and wintry to start us off.
We have been missing Disneyland so we did silly Disney hair.
The weather went back to being gorgeous and in the mid-70s so we played at the lake again! This time almost the WHOLE family was there for Uncle CJ's birthday! Daddy was even able to wake board in the cold cold water!
We went hiking with Grandpa last Sunday and enjoyed the red rocks!
Mom treated us to Wendy's and we got silly Shrek masks!
I won a prize for a fundraiser at my school! I picked the giant coloring pages! (I already had a scooter, duh, mom!)
We also got to walk thru a giant brain! We thought it was pretty cool.
We have spent time at the park with our cousins. Lexi and Carter tried swinging together!
Phew and that only brings us up to this weekend! More to come later!





0 comments:
Post a Comment