Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A very wet visit...

Yay! Our Preslar cousins came to see us again!  Can I tell you that we love our cousins?  Even Chase who is so much bigger than us.  We love to see them.  Cara even talks to Uncle Troy now.  Of course on this trip we hardly saw Uncle Troy because he was doing some crazy relay with his bike that involved a lot of grown men crying.  Okay maybe not crying.  Groaning.

The kids however just kept ourselves wet all weekend.  They arrived on Friday night and we ran in the sprinklers.  Then Saturday we woke up and went to the city pool and tried out the new hydrotube.  Both Cara and I were very brave and it was very the first thing we did.  I think having Daddy helped our confidence.  They changed the hydrotube so that it's in the dark.  They blacked it out and just have a tiny strip of light down the middle of the top.  Cara and I LOVED it and begged to go again and again.  Mommy had to fight off a panic attack every time she went down.  So weird.

After hours of fun at the city pool, we headed home for some down time.  Which ended with us in swim suits again playing in our inflatable pool.  Hey it was 100+ degrees each day.  Water was a must!


That is the only picture Mommy took the whole time.  She just enjoyed talking to Aunt Rachel.  We can't wait to head north and play with them again.

0 comments: