Friday, March 22, 2013

Vanity Plates....

My parents did it.  They got what they call a "vanity plate".  And they love it! And I love it! But then Daddy will get randomly self conscious.  I mean, don't we all question what a vanity plate means to the people who have them?  Not everyone knows that the NAME of our car is "Mozzy".  Get it?  He looks like a wedge of mozzarella!  Ah regardless we are most proud of the big "U" in a world filled with "Y"s.  



And on an unrelated note, we just had to show off a picture of Colt with his eyes open.  Carter proves much more difficult to get wide eyed and alert.  They both are just so tiny still!  Not quite 5 lbs!!!


And an addendum to our last post.  Cara and I have become obsessed with killing a chicken.  One day while driving to preschool I asked Mommy how a real chicken became a food chicken and she told me.  They cut off the chicken's head and remove all the feathers and most of the time the skin and now Cara and I spend our drives dividing up the chores.  We all take turns getting to cut off the chicken's head and then get all the feathers off.  Mommy says "Ewwww" a lot.

0 comments: