Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Disturbing?!

Overheard at our house lately:

Cara: Siena! Siena, pretend you killed me and I DIED.

Siena: Oh no! You split me in half!

Cara: Help me! Help me! No not you Mom.  I'm pretending to die.

Siena: I am going to kill you!

I swear all of the above sentences were said during SEPARATE play sessions.  We might have to cut back on the PG movies....okay PG-13....

And on a separate note, we actually "celebrated" St. Patrick's Day at our house.  Well kind of.  Springdale, the quaint little town at the entrance of Zion National Park, throws a festival!  They have a parade and green jello eating contents and green jello sculpting contests and honestly the whole town participated.  Thanks to Aunt Angie who tipped us off and went with us.  We had so much fun!



Cara would NOT look at the camera!







Siena attempted the climbing wall and was pretty disappointed in herself when she didn't reach the bell at the top, but she promised to practice climbing with Grandpa.


1 comments:

Jen said...

LOL!! I love their play deaths! My boys do that ALL the time... And they've never seen anything other than G rated and even that is heavily monitored. I think it's just the age....