Well it happened. Our last trip to Disneyland on our annual passes. Mommy was sad. She cried when we left the parking garage on our final day. She said that she really really loved getting to visit over and over. We've had a GREAT a year and our final trip was amazing.
Mommy and Daddy splurged and got us two nights at the Paradise Pier (where they stayed on their honeymoon!) which is another Disney Resort. We arrived very late at night and found a delightful room waiting for us with a gorgeous view of California Adventure.
Plus check out that beach ball pillow. We even had Mickey Mouse rice crispy treats waiting for us! Needless to say, we were not very cooperative getting back to sleep. I think Mommy and Daddy were a little tired when they only got five hours of sleep.
Cara shot up out of bed at first light and asked "Are the rides going?" followed quickly by standing straight up, putting her hand above her eyes and exclaiming, "I can see the sun!"
Luckily we got moving with enough time for an impromptu breakfast with Mickey and some of his friends! We got to meet Mickey, Minnie, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto and Stitch! We danced and then Stitch taught us how to surf!
I think at this point I need to warn you. Not only did Mommy and Daddy have almost 100 pictures between their phones, they also paid for us to have a special PhotoPass that contained 200 pictures of high quality photos taken by other people! Mommy has no idea how to help me not post them all!
Anyway, we started our days in the parks by heading into California Adventure and we never looked back!
That first day I got to ride Radiator Springs Racers FOUR times, maybe even FIVE times. It was great! That's where the PhotoPass pictures are going to pay off. We got to keep the photos of us taken on the rides! But those pictures might have to be in "The Finale Part 2" since we are getting a CD shipped to us.
Highlights from the first day included riding the bumper cars together.
Our traditional thumb photo on the Lady Bug ride.
We also got to meet Alice and the Mad Hatter
And Tinker Bell's sister, Periwinkle! (Okay so I don't currently have the picture of Periwinkle yet but that's the cool ice machine that keeps it cold enough for her!)
We got to meet Cinderella and one of her mice, Susie!
Plus we went and swam in the hotel pool! I LOVED their slide and Cara was even brave enough to go down once all on her own!
Wednesday brought more fun but we were sad to leave our awesome hotel!
But I got to try new stuff in the Redwood Creek Challenge!
And we were really silly together!
Too be continued!

0 comments:
Post a Comment