Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Disney Photos

Okay folks.  I won't bore you with more tales from Disneyland, but we did just get our PhotoPass CD in the mail and it has all the "nice" pictures taken of us.  We'll just post our favorites as opposed to all 100....

This was from our trip with Mommy in December!

Same trip....

Here's where our last trip begins...


Daddy did this first thing and he actually had almost no one else on the ride with him!

Mommy loves this picture because you can see Cara was doing her happy run!



It's Periwinkle! (From the new Tinker Bell movie!)





End of January is a great time to go!


One of our absolute favorite pics!


Caw Caw! Roar!

Merida sat on the ground and drew on our poster.  We loved it!




Meeting Tiana!


Boy I love Space Mountain


Tinker Bell got in our picture!



These are Mommy's favorite series of pictures!







Our last ride on Space Mountain.  We decided to pretend to cry!

I'm holding Tinker Bell again!
Phew! That was a lot of pictures and it turns out we actually have 241 pictures on that CD!!! We didn't even do a quarter of them for you!

1 comments:

napalmbrain said...

I'm making super awesome faces in most of these that are completely unintentional.