Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dance Clinic

Almost ten days ago now, Mommy signed me up for a little drill team clinic that Uncle Eric's high school was doing that would end with a performance at one of the basketball games.  I was so excited and for four days got to go learn a dance routine with some big girls.  I loved it.  I loved performing.  I asked if I could perform at ALL the basketball games.  Mommy might have to give up on my gymnastics and just put me in dance...




Seriously.  I was so proud and happy.


1 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Desert Hills, by chance? I seriously almost signed Kaitlyn up for the clinic there. I had the paper and everything, but then I realized Will wouldn't be able to watch her perform, and it didn't sound as fun with just me and all the girls, so I backed out. :)