We took our annual outing to Staheli Farm today! It's worthy of mentioning because we took the time to dress up in our Halloween costumes for a photo shoot. AND that's worthy of mentioning because of my costume this year:
I am Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. And I LOVE my costume. I got so many compliments on it today. And I owe it all to Mommy and our friend, Sarah. Mommy spent four hours hot glueing my wig together and Sarah spent FIVE hours finding fabric remnants in her workshop/garage and surging them all together. The dress is fabulous and unbelievably durable. Again I LOVE IT. And I got so many compliments walking around the farm.
Cara looks so fetching in this beautiful red hooded cape that we almost had her be Red Riding Hood, but then she also pulls of a beautiful villainess in her dark black dress that we went for that instead!
We had fun taking pictures...we aren't exactly great at posing but Mommy managed to get enough for photo overloads!
![]() |
| Our pumpkins! |








2 comments:
I am SERIOUSLY impressed with the Sally costume! I thought it was purchased!!! You guys rock. Both the girls look adorable.
Post a Comment