Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween.  (Even though the date on this blog reflects it being posted on Halloween, it was actually posted over a week late. That's how awesome of a Halloween it was...Mommy was just too overwhelmed to post it!)


We carved pumpkins at NOON on Halloween.
Cuttin it pretty close!

My preschool performed two little songs for our Moms and Dads while dressed up in our awesome costumes.




And then we had so much fun at our church's Trunk or Treat and Chili dinner.  We got tons of candy!

Our favorite part might have been handing out treats.  Observe:


Okay actually blogger is being very strange about us uploading our heckling video.  That's right.  We kind of heckled trick or treaters.  Or rather we were trying to get them to come stop at our house.  It was quite hilarious!  We'll try again later!



Then we hit up Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood for a couple of full size candy bars!  Good eatins'!  Of course we actually traded in 3 lbs of candy for $3 from our dentist but we kept the best pieces for ourselves!

Oh yes and I almost forgot! On the Monday before Halloween, I got to go see the Odyssey Dance Company perform Thriller! out at Tuachan.  It was a Mommy-Daughter date and I loved it.  At first I was afraid it would be scary but when the first number was Michael Jackson's "Thriller" I turned to Mommy and said "This isn't scary, this is silly!" And then laughed maniacally through the number.



We actually knew one of the zombies.  It was Mommy's friend Lainie's daughter! Scary huh?






0 comments: