Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy FIFTH Birthday!!

This amazing big sister turned FIVE today.



Since it is Siena's birthday, I thought I, Cara, should take the helm and tell you what makes her great.  According to me:

Favorite Movie: Alice in Wonderland
Favorite Food: Cake
Favorite thing to do for fun: Play
Favorite Disney Princess: Snow White

I love her and we love to play together.  I think I'll let Mommy finish the post though and tell you other neat things about Siena.

Okay, Mommy here.  And let me tell you, it's very difficult to believe that Siena is already FIVE.  She has grown up so much in the last six months and it's very fun to watch.  I love talking with her.  She has her own ideas about how things work and will tell you story after story.

Siena is very into drawing and coloring right now. She begs to go to the gym because of the awesome child care center that lets her craft and color to her hearts content.  I think I've recycled a whole forest...good thing it's recyclable!  She enjoys preschool and I'm sure she talks too much because she's just full of enthusiasm for EVERYTHING she wants to say.

She was able to move up in gymnastics to the next level this week and now is in Mini Gym 1
She is very good at scootering.  She doesn't love to ride her bike so we're still on training wheels.  (I think we might have a Calvin and Hobbes situation).
She puts away all the dishes for her and Cara.
She puts away her own laundry.
She makes her bed.
She loves to help me sweep, mop, vacuum, and dust.
She is a very good listener and most days completes each task I ask her to do right when she was asked.
She loves to sing songs and make up her own.
She can turn on Netflix for herself and DVDs especially if they have Disney's Fast Play!
She loves to cuddle in our bed in the morning and if I have to wake her up for preschool she will always ask me to cuddle with her first.
She was lucky enough to spend her birthday in Disneyland and was very brave.  She liked showing off at the Disneyland Hotel pool by going on the big slides without a life jacket.
She is very good at relaying information to me and remembering that grown ups asked her to tell me something.
She loves to play Temple Run on my phone or the Ipod especially the Merida version.
She can now snap her fingers.  She worked so hard on getting that down and was so persistent.

I find myself relishing in her presence on just about any day.  She's so funny and delightful and for the most part cheerful.

I LOVE YOU, SIENA!  Happy birthday!

0 comments: