Saturday, September 8, 2012

First Week of Preschool Down...

Well here we are at the end of the week and I was able to go to preschool three days.  I wish it was more! However, I have had a little tummy bug that randomly affects me at different times of day and causes my tummy to hurt this week.  I actually came running out of preschool on the second day bawling because it hurt so bad.  So basically my excitement has been kind of tempered by not feeling quite like myself.  Mommy wasn't even really sure that I liked it, but I was upset that I only got to go three days so she figured out that I love it.  Plus my daddy was in San Francisco all week and I missed him.  Hopefully next week I'll be bouncing off the walls to go!



We also got to spend lots more time with Lexi.  Cara has varied between ignoring Lexi, loving on Lexi, and out right expressing dislike for Lexi....maybe it is a good thing that Lexi's not OUR baby.  (That and we have discovered that a lot of our baby things are actually broken including our swing that had battery acid everywhere...)


Grandpa and I were fighting over who got to hold her!


A little hint of a smile, so precious

0 comments: