Guest post by Mommy:
I think it's been two years since I posted my first "look at how much I bought for this price" post. And I think I've only done like two. I am pretty sure it was just after Cara was born. Anyway, I just made a quick trip to Harmon's and was impressed with my booty.
That's:
14 boxes of cereal
4 boxes of Pop Tarts
2 packages of little cracker thingys
For a grand total of $25.00.
Not bad. It was supposed to be better but a very specific type of Special K was not on sale and I had kick butt coupons for that kind. Oh well. I still think I did really great! :)
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

1 comments:
Dang woman! I've never been able to find deals like that! Of course, I've never really bothered much with coupons either since they rarely have what I want to buy anyway, so I suppose it's my own fault. ;)
Post a Comment