Saturday, August 6, 2011

Girls Camp, Get Togethers, and Good Byes

So it's been a full week and Mommy never got around to posting about what she did all last week. I think I better take charge and mention it for her.

Mommy got to spend last week camping with the girls in our ward. She came back smiling and smelly. I think it must have been so much fun and so worth being away from us. Maybe....:)

Of course the trip involved a few hiccups for them including a geyser at their water source and a literally exploding tire.







Ah good times.

And while Mommy was on a mountain smelling like campfire. I got to go up to Oma and Apa's house and see ALL my cousins. That's right...ALL of them. Aunt Whitley and Uncle Adam were in town on their way to moving to Seattle and of course that called for a get together. We got to spend time at a cool condo in the mountains swimming and having a quick birthday party for Cara and cousin Rosey who are only three days apart in age! We also played at Aunt Rachel's house and Oma and Apa's house and had SO much fun. However, Mommy had the camera on Cedar Mountain so I will have to refer you to Aunt Rachel's post for photographic evidence of all 11 grandchildren in the same room! Mommy really wishes she could have been there but it was a last minute get together and she was the only one who could go to Girls Camp!

Finally, last week Cara and I had to say good bye to one of our favorite ladies. Our day care lady for a year had to go back to work outside of her house! So last Thursday Miss Rubi had a party and we said good bye. Mommy and Daddy were pretty bummed and you know what? So were us girls. (Mommy is currently fighting with Daddy's phone in an attempt to get a picture of us and Miss Rubi off of the phone but with NO luck. Grrrrr.) We will miss her but we really enjoyed the last two days we spent at our new lady, Miss Michelle. She even painted our toe nails and she has a dog! We'll survive I guess!

Oh and a quick shout out to Mommy and Daddy.......HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY!!! Which also means we need to shout out to Oma and Apa....HAPPY 46TH ANNIVERSARY!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! I'll never forget your anniversary because it's Benjamin's birthday. Can you believe that baby is a year already?