Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fun with cousins!

At the beginning of this week, Aunt Rachel came down with my cousins, Romney, Chase, and Emma! We had so much fun. Mommy already wrote about fun at her birthday but we also spent time jumping on the tramp, hiking, swimming, and having a pajama party that became a tea party with Fresca and Lucky Charms. I loved it. Romney slept in my room every night and on the last night she was here we stayed up telling each other silly stories for so long! I think Chase even enjoyed it because on our hike we went in search of lizards and found so many. Unfortunately for Chase, nobody actually caught one but we still chased lots!






(I appear to be unhappy in the above photos which was untrue...it was very hot at the end of the hike but also I just kept posing for photos with Romney like that!)




(This last photo is the only one Mommy has with all five cousins in the shot, and you can't even really see Cara!)

And Mommy would also like to include some her favorite photos that Aunt Rachel captured of us kiddos:













0 comments: