Cara Post:
Guess what? My big sister turned three years old today! I can hardly believe it. She is so grown up. I can't wait to be just like her. Mommy wants to make a list of what makes Siena so cool now that she is THREE YEARS OLD! So let's see....
She still loves to do sign language. Her favorite thing to say is that He/She/It is so silly and then make the sign for silly.
Siena uses the word "Yes" not "Yeah, yup, uh huh", for the most part it is "Yes".
A funny phrase she picked up from Daddy, "He suuure did."
We call Aunt Becca, "Aunt Kecca" but Mommy keeps trying to get Siena to say Becca and now it's turning in to "Aunt BuKecca"
She learned how to ride a tricycle!
Much to my joy, she doesn't hardly eat anything unless it's black cereal (known to the rest of the world as chocolate cereal.) I get to eat her leftovers after I eat my own meal.
She is very specific about the sign for drink versus water. Didn't used to be. Now she is. Also she prefers Diet "Cote" (Mommy hangs her head in embarrassment)
Her favorite book is "The Cat in the Hat" and was thrilled that it's now a PBS show.
Her favorite color appears to be purple
There is no way to pin down a favorite movie. She goes in spurts.
Siena is really quite polite. She will tell you not just no but "No Thanks"
She also picked up the phrase "Oh my gosh"
Anyway it's photo time! This picture is actually of an early birthday present Mommy brought home. It's a little table that was like one she had as a girl.
And this picture is to show off what a great big sister she is. She's trying to hold my hand and was asking Mommy to take our picture.
We had her party yesterday with all the grandparents. We got to eat chocolate cake and now I have a bunch more toys to play with. I mean Siena has a bunch more toys to play with. (My favorite was her Furr Real Lamb from Grandma Great.)

1 comments:
I AM a bum. Happy Birthday Siena, which I did not wish you on the actual day of. Well, I can't wait to come see you in a couple of weeks and give you a belated birthday hug then! (Now who's hanging her head in shame?)
Post a Comment