Well spring is in the air again! It's just taunting us though. We know it's not here for good and Mommy continues to just hope and wish upon a star that it will stay!
I got to go have fun at the park in the mean time.
Mommy and I don't consider ourselves funny bloggers, and I have not yet begun to be able to compete with my cousin Smith in hijinks worth writing about. So we hope you continue to enjoy our many "photo blogs".
In these photos, you can see that I'm still developing my motor skills and I manage to make it down a slide by myself. I still need a little work though before mommy stops having to run around the playground equipment trying to prevent injury.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

1 comments:
If you're down in St. George for very much longer we just might have to come down for another visit - that weather looks heavenly!
Post a Comment