Sunday, February 22, 2009

100 POSTS!

We've reached our 100th blog post! Yeah! Today's post is about sharing a picture of my favorite thing.

Chocolate.

I managed to find my Grandma's Valentine's Day chocolate. I quietly (so my mommy didn't notice even though she was in the SAME room) knocked the heart box (which is metal) off the nightstand. This dislodge all of the candies inside. I then QUICKLY stuffed the biggest piece I could find in my mouth. Luckily the mess was confined to me because Grandma's carpet is a lovely cream color.



Of course, Grandma is the one who has groomed and possibly genetically passed on this love for chocolate so she should not be surprised.

My other favorite thing is shoes. No. I'm not a girl or anything. I managed to pick out a pair of shoes from my big bag of shoes this morning that perfectly matched my Sunday dress. Could be chance, but still.

Then again, my next favorite thing is probably being outside and playing "baball". So maybe I won't be TOO girly.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, a girl after my own heart.