While we were in SLC, Mom realized that the Utah gymnastics team had a home meet and suddenly she wanted to go. I was walking by her in the kitchen and she asked if I wanted to go too. OF COURSE I DID. Nobody else wanted to join us so Aunt Rachel dropped us off at the Huntsman Center.
The Utah gymnastics team is extremely popular. They hold the collegiate attendance record for Women's Sports. And they've held it for like 10 years. Mom ended up having to buy tickets from a scalper, but we got in.
The funny part was that she thought the meet started at 7 and we got there at 6:55. Turns out, the meet started at EIGHT. We enjoyed hanging out and watching warm ups. It was so worth it to be there. They were competing against UCLA. Utah was ranked #5 and UCLA #4. We ended up winning the meet!! It was so fun.
The best part is that we have a very similar picture from six years before! I think that means it's a tradition!
We love Utah gymnastics. We have been to other meets besides these two, but it was still fun to have a comparison photo.

0 comments:
Post a Comment