And here mom was all worried that we would go over our 100 blog post per year limit...instead she took like a three week break from blogging. It gets HARD at this time of year!
We couldn't leave out this awesome photo of us the day Sam came home from the hospital. Mom felt the love!
And proof we carved pumpkins.
We kind of love to hold Sam.
Dad even went and did a canyon with Grandpa! He hadn't been on a canyon in a long time. I'm pretty sure he had fun.
Here we have to give props to Cara! She can ride a two wheeler now! She did it with kind of no fan fare. We took off the training wheels awhile ago and she was tired of not having a bike to ride!
We love our neighborhood. Cara has some great friends and in fact this neighbor is actually packing up their house and moving to a different part of town as we speak. We have loved living next door the Broadheads and Cara will really miss having Makayla to play with.
And in more recent events, I got to go see Star Wars!! My parents surprised me! Dad and I were originally supposed to go up to SLC and see it with the Preslars, but it turned out to be a bad weekend to go. I was devastated and even woke up crying at 2 am because I wasn't going to see it. (I somehow thought it meant I would NEVER see it.) I had no idea that Dad had purchased tickets down here and Mom had bought me an awesome shirt.
Mom very much wishes she had filmed it when they told me we were going to the movie. I was the best kind of surprise receiver!









0 comments:
Post a Comment