I really think Mom has enjoyed having no school. She loves to fill our days with swimming and sno cones and shenanigans that sometimes include just ignoring us while we run wild in the house!
We have made sure to hit city pool a few more times...
Try and figure out a good school for Iva's sleep...
Sister times!
On Saturday we actually made sure to find time to play with Daddy! We ran off to Zion to our favorite swimming hole. We always try to go fairly early in the day to avoid the crowds and it typically pays off!
I'm pretty sure this was Iva's first time to the Pinecreek Swimming Hole!
We did make it up to the waterfalls at the top but we left our camera down below so that we didn't risk getting it wet!
I was the only one brave enough to jump with Dad in the end. Cara loved the watefall slide up at the top, but wouldn't jump.
The water WAS pretty dang cold!










0 comments:
Post a Comment