Sunday, February 1, 2015

Exercise Fun and Changes

Guest post by Mom:

Our lives revolve around exercise at our house and I hope it's not in an obsessive lose your friends kind of way. I teach classes at the gym and Pete loves to run races. It's kind of hard not have our lives centered around it. But I also became a Beachbody coach just recently and so it has taken on an even larger role. In December, I started drinking Shakeology for one meal a day and I had such success on it that Pete joined me. He ordered the Insanity Max30 fitness program and has been faithful.

I lost the last 13 pounds of my "woman weight". I can't exactly say it's my pregnancy weight. It's more like the weight I put on as I became a woman who was going to get pregnant. It's been crazy! I feel great, but I also never thought this would happen. Maybe 7 pounds, but not 13. I'm most excited though because it helped me finally clean up my nutrition. I try and do some of Pete's workouts with him at home, but they are HARD.


The girls go to this awesome class called Fitkids at the gym. While I'm teaching, they go do fitness tests with Miss Chanda and try and run one mile during each class. They love it. It's so fun to watch these little kids run around the track.


Iva even gets in on the fun. If we pull out the yoga mats, this is what she does. The funny part is that we don't ever do yoga! Okay, I guess I did do a few PiYo workouts...maybe that's where she got it! Oh and I do teach the preschool kids some simple downward dogs. As I type this out, I'm starting to realize that it actually makes sense.


She is sometimes less helpful. She kept giving Pete extra weight during yesterday's workout. It makes it quite hard to finish!



0 comments: