Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Disney Girls Trip!

Guest post by Mom:

So when at least two of the sisters have annual passes to Disneyland what is the logical thing to do? Take a quick girls trip to Disney! Now maybe taking my mom who got her boot off her broken foot the day before AND is still not medically clear to ride roller coasters after her disc replacement in her neck was not the BEST plan, but hey she did great! We didn't even rent a wheelchair. 

Thursday, Nov 13 we headed into the park, starting at California Adventure!


I somehow still wound up on California Screamin' alone!




Becca, Mom, and Hailey had all never ridden Radiator Springs Racers. We had to laugh at this photo. Mom's hat was featured on every ride whether she was holding it or taking it off.


We really enjoyed the Christmas decorations.


We tortured my poor mother on Mickey's Fun Wheel's swinging gondolas. It was quite funny. She was sincerely holding on.


Pete drove down Thursday night with my girls because they were doing a kids run at Disneyland on Saturday so I met them at Grandpa's and my girls got to join us in Disneyland on Friday. The other four only had until about 2 pm to play so I wanted my girls for the rest of the day. Daddy had to work.

We enjoyed the newest holiday ride, "The Jingle Cruise". It was pretty cute.



It was fun to let our family see how much fun we have in Disneyland.


Matching outfits with Aunt Becca!


I think Siena got to ride Indiana Jones probably 8 times this trip. She was finally tall enough without any sneaky shoes! Also we normally don't make that kind of effort!

I love my family and my sisters. It will be interesting to see who Eric marries because Marty's wife has really worked out!

0 comments: