Friday, April 18, 2014

#SheriTurns30

Guest post by Mommy:

And so it happens. I have officially moved on from my twenties. I've had a lot of fun working up to this  birthday. I started a fun 30 day countdown that was moderately successful. I tried to do one extra kind thing and one extra crazy thing a day. I wasn't perfect and sometimes it was cheating on my "diet" that counted as my crazy thing, but I really did have fun. I tried to do some naughty things that can't quite be posted and some just downright silly things. It's been grand. Mostly it allowed me to focus on being nice and still being fun.

I proved that I could still do a somersault, cartwheel, and headstand. I can still also do a front flip on the trampoline. I'm quite proud considering my baby is only 5 months old! I also pranked several of my neighbors, creating an orange tree and saran wrapping their trucks, and such. Young at heart right?












It's really been so much fun. I think maybe talking about turning 30 for a whole month has made today just perfect. No sadness. I'm ready to move on to thirty.  I think the key for that though is that I am really happy with my life. I'm exactly where I thought I'd be. I may not have made it to doctor or physician assistant, but I love being a fitness instructor and think I might even look into doing the whole personal trainer thing. I love being married and I more importantly love being married to Peter. I have now had the privilege of owning annual passes to Disneyland twice..I mean what more does a girl need? I plan on spending today in Zion with family, hiking Angel's Landing and I am hoping for a fantastic day.

0 comments: