Friday, January 24, 2014

Backtracking

Um apparently, Mommy is in a daze.  She did start teaching at the gym at 5:30 in the MORNING on Fridays, but that's no excuse for skipping over the weekend before the blessing.  Her excuse was also that she hadn't hooked her phone up to the computer, but whatever.  There was a huge thing that happened and she didn't even BLOG about it!

First Grandpa and Grandma Great came to meet Iva and play with all of us.



But that wasn't the big event.  Next, one of Mommy's best friends from high school came to town and we got to meet her baby!

Ginae and Addi!
But that wasn't even the big event, not to me anyway!  The big event was....drum roll...I got my ears pierced!!  Mommy took me to the mall with her and Iva and Grandma and Grandma Great.  She always asks me if I'm willing to get my ears pierced and normally I say no, but this time I said yes!  Basically we called each other's bluff and played a giant game of chicken and I won.  :)

Waiting...the fear is tangible...

Just after the first piercing!

And DONE!!


I was so happy! I've been really good at taking care of my ears since!  It was kind of a big weekend.

0 comments: