Well we are not so patiently waiting for the arrival of our little sister. Every day we keep asking Mom if she can feel the baby coming out and she says no darn it. That's okay. We do keep busy.
I love kindergarten! I get to walk to school every day with Mom and I'm learning so much! I was the second person in my class to pass off all my letters (capital and small), the letter sounds, AND all 31 sight words. Mom was pretty proud!
The day after Halloween we ran over to our dentist and turned in most of our candy for money! We got $3 to put towards Disneyland AND got to play in a big bounce house. Fun stuff!
And then Grandma and Grandpa had us run out to the lake one final Saturday! It was very impromptu and we weren't there for very long, but we still had fun!
Dad was the only one of us to get in! He actually managed to go wake boarding TWICE this year!
We love being a little family!
The low point of the lake trip was probably when Mom and Dad sunk our Mozzy in the sand! We had to find someone with a tow rope and they felt pretty silly.
We also went hiking to the White Rocks on Sunday. This is Carter. He is so dang cute. The twins are getting so fun to play with. They army crawl and laugh and cry and puke. All the time. It's exhausting!
Oh I have also started taking piano lessons from Mommy! We had one really bad day where I cried, but since then we've both been a lot more tolerant of each other!


0 comments:
Post a Comment