Cara woke up the morning of the zoo and all thru the zoo begging to see the dolphins again. Mommy and Daddy decided to skip the Safari Park and do a day 2 Sea World. Great decision. We managed between the two days to see every show except one and that includes the special night time ones!
Mom and Dad made me go on the ride Journey to Atlantis because I was barely tall enough. We did it first thing and I HATED it. It's probably the biggest roller coaster I've been on! The drop wasn't so bad, we once again got SOAKED, but it was the big twisty roller coaster part after the drop that I didn't like.
Ahhh the spinny ride Mommy couldn't go on. That's more our speed.
And the helicopter simulator ride!
We watched the Blue Horizons show again and this time we go to meet the stars after!
Our favorite part of the sea lion show is when the sea lion does this!
Cara got to spend some time alone with the walrus. It was crazy to watch him swim!
We picked out our prizes while at Sea World. We each got a different kind of penguin. I got a Magellanic penguin named, Rainbow Tail and Cara chose a macaroni penguin that she named Macaroni.
SO FUN!!!!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment