My little sister is funny. She's speaking in complete sentences but she looks so small that it's comical.
A few of our favorites:
Mommy: Cara do you want (insert your choice of food/beverage/clothing item)?
Cara: Ummmm, no. (Said like she's giving it thought despite the fact that she's not. And then she'll take it.)
Cara: I want a cookie. (We were making Halloween cookies.)
Grandma: I think you have had enough. It's time to go home and go to bed.
Cara: Yes, I want the cat.
Grandma: (She's a pushover when Cara uses full sentences.) Okay how about half?
Cara: I did not ask for half a cat. (I'm serious...Mommy and I were both there...we heard it too!)
Cara: (Upon waking from a nap all sweaty and with the shakes at Aunt Angie's house.) My mommy is so strong. And my daddy is busy.
She said that phrase probably 20 times when Aunt Angie got to hang out with us on Friday.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment