Mommy has managed to capture quite a few milestone moments for me lately on her phone and we MUST share them on the blog of course!
I recently went to the dentist for my second visit ever (Mommy says she promises to take me at least every 6 months now) and I was very excited and didn't need Mommy's help at all. I got to lie down and watch Tangled while that nice lady tickled my teeth. I had no cavities and got a balloon and a book and a new toothbrush and a free kids meal (the no cavity reward!) I LOVE THE DENTIST.
Mommy also recently put the training wheels on my new two wheeler because I was resistant to spending any time on it without them. However in this photo those training wheels are carefully left off the pictures and I look like I rock a two wheeler!
And I am now mastering all the equipment at the playground. I think it has to do with growing an inch or two. I am the playground master now and Mommy worries very little about me. (Now if only the 2 year old were more steady...)
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment