Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The first real big "oops!"

I am finally comfortable enough with the other people living in this house, that mom can sit down and post uninterrupted. The pictures and stories have gotten backed up and so she apologize for the never ending posts.

Now I have already had a fat lip or two and done a graceful backwards roll down the stairs, but I set a new personal injury best last week, when I (drum roll please) rode a pie-tin down the stairs and ran into the table at the bottom! Here's a picture of the wicked scrape I got on my forehead:



I screamed just for a second, but after a few minutes in Mommy's arms and a medical discharge from Grandpa, I was laughing and bouncing off the walls all over again.

I learned, however, how much fun it is to climb up the stairs and jump off, just to see who's watching closely enough to dive to my rescue.

But when I'm not leaping down stairs and testing the laws of physics, I've taken to dancing in the game room, and playing Wii with Daddy. Check it out!


2 comments:

KimberlyGanir said...

For Christmas Kenyon wants "stairs" because all his friends have stairs in their houses, but I'm afraid that if we ever move to a place that has stairs I will have many stories just like Siena's. I don't even want to think about what he would come up with to ride down the stairs on!!!

Jen said...

Nice scrape! Jonathan just got a similar scrape a week ago. You know that gravel blacktop path down by Schoonover park? He totally biffed it and got radical road rash on his forehead. I didn't take pictures, but I should have. They have matching head injuries! LOL!