Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I'm one year old!

We moved to Utah this month...



...and went to a family reunion. So much fun with cousins!






And, as much fun as I had with this box, I hope it's not my only birthday present...

4 comments:

The Hoskins said...

So cute!! Happy Birthday Siena!

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

welcome back!! siena is an adorable 1 year old!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to Siena!

Jen said...

Awesome pictures and video! I have to say though, she looks quite perturbed to be in that spa being held by someone who is NOT Mommy or Daddy! LOL! You can almost see her thinking "You HAD to go and ruin my fun in the pool by putting me in with somebody else!"

PS I LOVE the Pebbles and Bam-Bam idea... Too bad you had to turn traitor on us and run away to Utah!