I got a visit from Great-Grampa Charlie and Great-Gramma Bev!
Check out their sweet new RV. It's so fun to drive!
Shout out to Angie and Becca - Thanks for the Jelly Shoes! They taste great!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago
Come read about our adventures!
I got a visit from Great-Grampa Charlie and Great-Gramma Bev!
Check out their sweet new RV. It's so fun to drive!
Shout out to Angie and Becca - Thanks for the Jelly Shoes! They taste great!
Posted by napalmbrain at 8:51 PM
2 comments:
well Siena is so adorable and I cant wait to see her again.and I guess you too! :) Are you guys going to Midway for the family get together? I have a a new blog so here it is..and keep in touch! love ya http://tash-alotaboutnothing.blogspot.com/
are we really not going to see her till September? Not fair. I'm dying to see her! She's so cute!
-whit
Post a Comment